Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop:
§ 1 Contractor
(1) The terms and conditions apply to contracts that are concluded between us as the provider (Paris New York CB) via the website www.golightly-group.com and the consumer. (2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of products, the essential characteristics of which can be found in the respective offer.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog.
(3) You can place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and check, correct or cancel your entries at any time before submitting your binding order. After calling up the “checkout”, entering your personal data and the payment and shipping conditions, you can check, correct or cancel your order data again. If you use an instant payment system (PayPal) as the payment method, you will be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. There you can make the appropriate selection or enter your data. By clicking the order button, you are placing a binding order for the products in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order is sent by email immediately after the order has been sent.
(4) Inquiries to prepare an offer are non-binding for the consumer. We will make you a binding offer, which you can accept within a period of 7 days (unless otherwise specified in the respective offer). (5) Contract language and contract text storage The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German, English and Spanish. We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible over the Internet. You have the option of saving or printing out the contract data electronically before sending the order. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Retention of title
(1) The products remain our property until the purchase price has been fully paid.
§ 4 Warranties und Garantienguarentees
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
(2) We ask you to check the products immediately uafter pon delivery for transport damage, completeness and obvious defects and to inform us and the transport company as soon as possible. Failure to lodge a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to review and, if necessary, improve our service and that of the transport company and to be able to assert our own claims against the forwarding agent or the transport insurance, if applicable.
(3) Used products: If the defect occurs one year after delivery of the goods, claims for defects are excluded. If the defect occurs within one year of delivery of the goods, it can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods.
(4) The limitations and shortened deadlines mentioned above do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents 1. in the event of injury to life, body and / or health. 2. willful or grossly negligent breach of duty and malice. 3. as part of a guarantee promise that has been agreed. 4. upon opening of the scope of the product liability law. 5. Violation of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations).
§ 5 Liability
We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives and / or vicarious agents
1. in the event of injury to life, body and / or health.
2. intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice.
3. as part of a guarantee promise that has been agreed.
4. upon opening of the scope of the product liability law.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations), due to slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives and / or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be on the Conclusion of the contract limits the foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) Spanish law applies.
(2) For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
§ 7 Dispute Resolution
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/odr Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform to settle their disputes.
In order to settle disputes arising from a contractual relationship with a consumer or whether such a contractual relationship even exists, we are obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 8 Prices and payment modalities
(1) The total price to be paid consists of the purchase price of the respective product and the shipping costs. The total price includes all taxes.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up in the respective offer and / or on a separate button on the website. They are shown separately during the ordering process. The consumer bears the shipping costs, unless a free delivery has been promised.
(3) The available payment methods can be seen in the respective offer and / or on a separate button on our website.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
§ 9 Delivery conditions
(1) The delivery conditions, the delivery date and, if applicable, Existing delivery restrictions can be found in the respective offer and / or on a separate button on our website.
(2) As far as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by us or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
§ 10 Protection of minors
(1) If your order includes products whose sale is subject to age restrictions, we use a reliable procedure that includes a personal identity and age check to ensure that the customer has reached the required minimum age. The deliverer only hands over the products after the age check and only to the customer personally.